Especially when you have chilled coconut water in the summer day. You will feel like you are in heaven.
A mild sweet and nice aroma. Ummm...By the way, I heard that coconut is IN for hollywood right now.
Because it contains a lot of Estrogen hormone and it's make your skin radient.
So.. if you are the health concious ones and still want to have some sweets, I think this menu suits you.
This recipe I have made it many times because everyone (my family, my bf's family, my colleages, my friends, ..) love it.
Young coconut is the universal fruit for everyone (especially seniors those don't like
ingredients those strange to the place they belong).
And the whipped cream make this cake lighter than other butter frosted cake.
เอ็นทรี่ที่แล้วได้พูดถึงผลไม้หน้าร้อนไว้ค่ะ ซึ่งเราก็ได้เอามะม่วงมาทำเป็น Cheesecake
Part A: Cake flour 90 grams, Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon, Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Part B: Caster sugar 80 grams, coconut milk 40 grams, water 25 grams (I substitute with coconut juice), 3 egg yolk, oil 33 grams, pandanus aroma 1 teaspoon
Part C: Sugar 35 grams, 3 egg whites, a drop of lemon juice/a sprinkle of cream of tartar
Coconut whipped cream
Part A: Whipping cream 2 cups, icing sugar 1/2 cup (adjust as you like) it'll be less sweet when you add coconut juice
Part B: Coconut juice 1/3 cup, Gelatin 1 sheet, coconut juice 1/4 cup
Plus coconut to decorate
1. Preheat oven at 180 C, Line paper sheet in the bottom of cake tin.
2. Sifting Part A together 3 times.
3. Gently stir Part B together.
4. Beating egg whites and sugar until it gots medium peak (the peak of egg white is bending down a little).
5. Quickly and gently combine Part A and Part B together.
6. Divide 1/3 of egg white and fold in other ingredient until well mixed and then fold in the rest.
7. Pour batter to cake tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cake spring back when touched or sharp knife inserted comes out clean.
Coconut whipped cream
1. Soak gelatin in coconut juice and put in microwave to melt add remaining coconut juice, wait until it's in room tempurature.
2 Beat whipping cream in freezed bowl until it got stiff peak and gently fold the gelatin part.