I tend to cook many of spaghetti dishes because it is quick and easy.
Especially when I have this book - Pasta Pasta. That I already introduced here.
As I said, most of the recipes in this book require only a bowl and microwave.
And what I like most is it does not ask for many ingredients for each dish and because of less seasoning, so the taste and aroma will reflect the quality of ingredients that you use.
Let's get started.
Spaghetti 100 grams
Boiling water 1.5 Liter
Salt 1 tablespoon
(Synthesis salt 2/3 tablespoon)
Basil 1 pack (20 grams)
Sliced garlic 2 cloves
Sliced red chili 1
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Grinned white sesame 1 tablespoon
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
(Synthesis salt - use a pinch)
Pepper to taste
1. Divide basil, chop and leave some for decoration.
2. Put salt in boiling water, break half of spaghetti and put it in the pot.
Boil as long as suggested .
3. Prepare heatproof bowl mix basil, garlic, red chili, olive oil.
Wrap with a little open at the edge. Bring to microwave (600 watts) for 1.30 min.
4. Take the bowl out of the microwave, open (BE CAREFUL OF THE HEAT!!),
add grinned white sesame, salt, and pepper. Stir.
5. Mix sauce mixture with cooked spaghetti. Decorate with basil.