Thursday, April 14, 2011

Snack review ・Maruko Blueberry ・

It's Songkran now. I normally not play Songkran.
But I love this festival because I will have a very long holiday. (5 days in a row woo hoo..)
Since I have plenty time to do many things including cooking.
So I started my day with waffle but unfortunately that it came out not so impressive.
I'm not sure whether the recipe that is not good or because I use this waffle machine for the first time and not quite familiar with it yet, that makes my waffle not good.

Anyways, I leave my dessert to the instant thing that won't disappointed me.
Dessert that I choose today is Maruko Blueberry that I have from the Hokkaido Food Fair.
Umm.. it's quite hard to describe the type of this thing.
It's just like the blueberry that packed in cube and it will dissolve in the milk and will make it a blueberry milk with some cruchy blueberry.
To summary, I think it's good and fun to watch when it dissolve.

Maruko blueberry price 200 Baht 4 pieces per pack




เข้าเทศกาลสงกรานต์แล้ว เป็นเทศกาลที่เจ้าของบล็อกชอบมาก
ไม่ใช่เพราะได้ออกไปเล่นสงกรานต์ที่ไหน แต่เป็นเพราะว่าได้มีเวลาเย้อ เย้อออ
ได้ทำนู่นทำนี่ ได้ลองสูตรอาหารใหม่ๆ
แต่วันนี้โชคคงไม่เข้าข้าง เพราะวาฟเฟิลที่ลองทำไม่น่าประทับใจเท่าไหร่ ไม่รู้ว่าเป็นเพราะสูตร หรือว่าเพราะ
เรายังไม่ชินกับเครื่องทำวาฟเฟิลก็ไม่แน่ใจ
พอถึงของหวานก็เลยหมดแรง หันมาพึ่งของสำเร็จรูปบ้างดีกว่า

ของหวานวันนี้มาจากงานเทศกาลอาหารฮอกไกโดค่ะ
ซึ่งเจ้าของบล๊อกก็ไม่รู้จะอธิบายว่ามันเป็ของหวานชนิดไหนดี
คือมันเหมือนเป็นบลูเบอร์รี่อัดก้อน ที่พอเติมนมแล้วมันก็จะแตกออก กลายเป็นนมรสบลูเบอร์รี่ ที่มีเม็ดบลูเบอร์รี่กรอบๆให้เคี้ยวเล่นด้วยค่ะ
เอาเป็นว่าโดยรวมก็อร่อยดี ตอนที่นั่งคนให้ก้อนบลูเบอร์รี่แตกก็สนุกดีล่ะ :)

Maruko blueberry ราคาประมาณ 200 บาท มี 4 ชิ้นใน 1 แพคค่ะ




My failed waffle :( but looks good anyway and Häagen-Dazs ice cream always help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment