Friday, April 22, 2011

・Shrimp Alfredo Pasta ・

I'm not so busy lately so I have plenty time to browsed on many videos in Youtube.
Firstly, I want to find makeup videos. Because I'm long from such things.
But after few videos, I started watching cooking videos.
I just can't stop. It's just like a drug. Haha..
And finally I found this one




First of all, this recipe is really easy, I got all ingredients but the most important reason that I followed this recipe is because..
I love his tee. Haha..
And more impressed when I know that he did it himself. WOW!

So.. let's do it.
Ahh.. I use whipping cream instead of half& half and it's quite greasy at the second half and I switch asparagus to straw mushroom instead and I love it. <3




Enjoy :)


ช่วงนี้สบายๆค่ะ งานไม่ยุ่งมาก ก็เลยมีเวลามานั่งดูยูทูปเรื่อยเปื่อย
ตอนแรกก็กะว่าจะหาวิดีโอมาอัพความงามเสียหน่อย เพราะรู้สึกว่าช่วงนี้เงือกมาก
แต่พอดูไปได้ซักพักก็เอาแล้ว สายตาเริ่มเหลือบไปเห็นวิดีโอทำอาหาร ไอ้ที่อยากจะสวยเมื่อกี๊เลยเป็นอันต้องชะงักไป
หันมาดูวิดีโอทำอาหารอย่างเอาเป็นเอาตายแทน
ดูไปดูมา โอ๊ะ เมนูนี้น่าสนใจ ไม่ยากด้วย ของก็มีครบ

แต่พอดีเจ้าของบล๊อกไม่มี asparagus เลยใช้เห็ดฟางแทนค่ะ
แล้วก็เปลี่ยน half& half มาเป็น whipping cream เพราะอยากให้ rich เลย rich สมใจเลย คำหลังๆชักจะมากไปด้วยซ้ำ ;b

แต่รวมๆก็ยังเริ่ดนะคะ
ลองดูค่ะ

วิธีทำตามลิงค์ด้านบนเลยจ้า :)



2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy eating pasta with shrimps, especially with creamy sauce...Yum! Yours looks really good:)

    ReplyDelete